Order Xeno Crisis for the Sega Dreamcast on a high quality pressed CD, complete with colour instruction booklet and presented in a shrink wrapped NTSC-J style jewel case. The CD is region-free and playable on all CD-compatible Dreamcast consoles.
Xeno Crisis is an arena shooter in which up to two players take control of battle-hardened marines embarking on a deadly mission to confront an alien menace and get home alive! Run and gun your way through thousands of adversaries as you explore the research outpost, searching for survivors, and ultimately confronting the origin of the outpost's demise.
Featuring seven areas and a legion of deadly enemies and intimidating bosses, Xeno Crisis is a formidable challenge, and you'll need to make wise use of the various weapons and upgrades to stand a chance. Only with a combination of lightning quick reactions and guile will you be able to complete your mission, but be warned - only the most adept of players will be able to see the true ending!
- Three game modes - Arcade, Infinite and Boss Rush
- Two difficulty levels
- Seven distinct environments, each with their own enemies
- An arsenal of 10 weapons to master
- Over 40 enemy types to confront
- Upgrade system allows you to play the game your way
- Superlative pixel art from Henk Nieborg
- Intense soundtrack by Savaged Regime mastered by Featurecast
- VMU support (highscores and settings are saved)
- Puru Puru / Jump Pack (HKT-8600) support
- Twin Stick (HKT-7500) support
- Japanese copies include the OBI / spine card
- Also includes a complimentary digital download
- All versions include a language selection menu with the choices being English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch and Japanese
- Note - the Japanese manual contains Japanese text only