Immediately receive a link to download a CDI, GDI or CHD file of Xeno Crisis for the Sega Dreamcast, which can be played through devices such as GDEMU. A PDF of the manual and emulator front-end art are also included.
Xeno Crisis is an arena shooter in which up to two players take control of battle-hardened marines embarking on a deadly mission to confront an alien menace and get home alive! Run and gun your way through thousands of adversaries as you explore the research outpost, searching for survivors, and ultimately confronting the origin of the outpost's demise.
Featuring seven areas and a legion of deadly enemies and intimidating bosses, Xeno Crisis is a formidable challenge, and you'll need to make wise use of the various weapons and upgrades to stand a chance. Only with a combination of lightning quick reactions and guile will you be able to complete your mission, but be warned - only the most adept of players will be able to see the true ending!
- Three game modes - Arcade, Infinite and Boss Rush
- Two difficulty levels
- Seven distinct environments, each with their own enemies
- An arsenal of 10 weapons to master
- Over 40 enemy types to confront
- Upgrade system allows you to play the game your way
- Superlative pixel art from Henk Nieborg and Catherine Menabde
- Intense soundtrack by Savaged Regime
- VMU support (highscores and settings are saved)
- Puru Puru / Jump Pack (HKT-8600) support
- Twin Stick (HKT-7500) support
Please note that placing an order for the physical version will also grant you a free download of this digital version.
Xeno Crisis in an unofficial and unlicensed release for the SEGA DREAMCAST console, and is not affiliated with SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd or its affiliates. SEGA and SEGA DREAMCAST are trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd or its affiliates.