A boxed cartridge of Xeno Crisis compatible with the Nintendo 64 console complete with instruction manual.
As with original N64 cartridges there is a notch in the plastic shell so JPN/EUR cartridges will only work in Japanese or PAL consoles and the USA cartridges will only work in North American consoles. The game on the cartridge is multi-region so if you have a multi-region adapted cartridge slot any version will work.
Xeno Crisis is an arena shooter in which up to two players take control of battle-hardened marines embarking on a deadly mission to confront an alien menace and get home alive! Run and gun your way through thousands of adversaries as you explore the research outpost, searching for survivors, and ultimately confronting the origin of the outpost's demise.
Featuring seven areas and a legion of deadly enemies and intimidating bosses, Xeno Crisis is a formidable challenge, and you'll need to make wise use of the various weapons and upgrades to stand a chance. Only with a combination of lightning quick reactions and guile will you be able to complete your mission, but be warned - only the most adept of players will be able to see the true ending!
- Three game modes - Arcade, Infinite and Boss Rush
- Two difficulty levels
- Seven distinct environments, each with their own enemies
- An arsenal of 10 weapons to master
- Over 40 enemy types to confront
- Upgrade system allows you to play the game your way
- Superlative pixel art from Henk Nieborg and Catherine Menabde
- Intense soundtrack by Savaged Regime
- Rumble Pak support
- Controller Pak / Memory Pak support
- Also includes a complimentary ROM download
- All versions include a language selection menu with the choices being English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch and Japanese
- Note - the Japanese manual contains Japanese text only
*Products are shipped from the UK, all orders made from outside the UK may be subject to duty, customs and handling fees in your country. EU VAT for IOSS eligible orders is automatically taken where possible.
Xeno Crisis is an unofficial and unlicensed release for the NINTENDO 64 console, and is not affiliated with NINTENDO Co., Ltd or its affiliates. NINTENDO and NINTENDO 64 are trademarks of NINTENDO Co., Ltd or its affiliates.